Syllabus of Nagpur University :- Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Syllabus of RTMNU - Master of Business Administration (MBA)


Semester I

Management Process

Managerial Skill Development

Quantitative Methods

Financial Accounting for Managers

Computer Application in MIS

Managerial Economics

International Business

Business Legislation.

Semester II

Human Resource Management

Financial Management

Production & Operations Management

Marketing Management

Applied Operations Research - I

Organisational Behaviour & Change Management

Management Accounting

Research Methodology

Semester III

Export Import Procedures and Documentation

Business Policy and Strategic Analysis

Cost Accounting

Applied Operation Rescarch - II

Entrepreneurial Development

Environment Management

Technology and R & D Management

Business Ethics

Semester IV - Optionals subjects

Student can opt any two optional subjects

Financial Management (Paper I & Paper II)

Marketing Management. (Paper I & Paper II)

Human Resource Development(Paper I & PaperII)

Information Technology Management (Paper I & Paper II)

Project Work (from the Optional Subject offered)