Syllabus Nagpur University - Master of Science (MSc) Biotechnology

Syllabus Nagpur University - Master of Science (MSc) Biotechnology



Part I - Theory

Paper-I - Microbial Chemistry, Biophysics and Computer

Paper-II - Microbial Biochemistry and Enzymology

Paper-III - Microbial Physiology, Metabolism and Development

Paper-IV - Environmental Microbiology and Microbial Diversity


Part I - Practicals

Practical -I - General Microbiology and Environmental Bio-science

Practical -II - Analytical Biochemistry and Enzymology

Part II - Theory

Paper-I - Molecular Genetics, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics

Paper-II - Virology

Paper-III - Food Microbiology and Fermentation Technology

Paper-IV - Medical Microbiology and Immunology



Part II - Practicals


Practical -I - Molecular Biology and Industrial Microbiology

Practical -II - Diagnostic Microbiology and Immunology

Project / Dissertation Work