Nagpur:- Nagpur girl makes it to top in hotel management list

This academic year is being ruled by girls. SSC results proved it where city girls' made it to the top three.


This time we have Aditi

Kogje who scored 78% and made it to the top in the list of Hotel Management and Catering
Technology (HMCT) diploma results. She is not only the topper in the city, but also in the state as well.

Aditi, who loves traveling, is very happy and excited about her results. Ask her what motivated her the most to go for hotel management, and she says, "I always wanted to do something different from my family. After my 10th standard, I searched a lot of courses and found hotel management was just the one I was looking for. Initially I was confused but then when I started with my course, I developed an interest and was satisfied. Moreover, my practical experiences during my internship motivated me a lot" says Aditi.

And how did she manage to attain this position? "It's all hard work that counts. This field is based on practical knowledge more than theoretical one. And I worked very hard on both the aspects. Also, I have been consistent in my results since my first year, so I can say that this was expected" says Aditi.

Aditi gives credit of her success to her college teachers and parents. "Whatever I have achieved wouldn't have been possible without my college teachers and parents. My parents always supported my decision of doing hotel management and never put any pressure on me and my teachers always helped me and gave proper guidance. My teachers and my parents have been the supporting pillars throughout" she says.

Aditi wants to pursue her career in travel and tourism. She is already through with the foundation level of International Air Transport Association (IATA). "I am planning to do a job preferably in some airlines. I have no plans for further studies as of now. I want some job experience and then would probably go for Masters in Technology (MTech).

And what does she likes to do when she is idle, "I love to explore new places. Besides travelling, swimming is my favorite sport!" replied Aditi.